Friday, September 17, 2004

Bad Kinda' Day

haiz...actually didn't have a really good week...quarrels & impendin' deadlines & obligations that i'm tryin to push myself to fufill...didn't really know y i did not want to share anything at all jus now but felt that there really wasn't any point in sharin'

anyway goin to be out shoe-huntin' again...i dunno i guess i can get really snobbish when it comes to clothes & shoes & other stuff i wear...as long as i can afford it i wouldn't wear someting that can be bought from a neighbourhood shop....not that i have anything against those small shops in the heartland but ermm...i guess tis' jus me perhaps??

plus i lost my swimming trunks...sobz...not that i really liked it but i dun have time to go get another one & now i can't swim tml...oh ok not really lost...i jus left it hangin' in a shower stall...oh well at least careless me gets to choose one that i really desire...it was my dad's old trunks i lost anyway...

cuRrEnt soNG CHOice : Above All by Michael W.Smith

Lesson learned from Mountain Rain today: "I know I am not willing Lord, but I'm willing to be made willing." Really admire this kind of spirit the missionaries have. James Fraser learned to love another grp of non-christians even though his heart lies with the Lisu and he had plans made out for them. I really admire his willingness to be used and changed by the Lord for the Lord. I jus hope i can make out my own callin' and I hope that a particular someone else will understand it too and forgive me for my actions someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home