Tuesday, September 21, 2004

finally i get to blog

FINALLY I GET 2 BLOG!!

woohoo...stupid blogger make me have to re write so many times....oh well had loads of fun with my cam today in sch...mat sci lab rawks becoz of U-my dear cam...loz

started out the morning badly...couldn't wake up in time coz was doin reports till 3.30am & ended not being in sch for mdm koh's lesson again...haiz missed out when she went through the answers for common test and she wanted to see me when i get to school lor..jialat..i get one more chance before she gives me a warning letter...nevertheless this wun cause my respect for her to decrease any bit...i do noe that she care & she isn't tryin' to be mean but she is concern coz it's already term 2 & my bad habits are still around...and guess wad she's one gret lecturer who plays PC games & i bet she can win any typical gamin guy lor...i dun even play Doom 3...duhz

hmm...tml got maths test..muz do well or i serious will not forgive myself lor....that time durin' study break spent so much time on it...now have to go dig out the notes i made...haiz...really dunno y i have to go mess up my otherwise still quite "orderly" life...when i first started poly i told myself that there will only be 2 priorties in my life- studies and serving...but now...my studies ain't superb and i can't even serve anymore...arghh and i even allowed love to enter and i can't blame anyone becoz i took the initiative...haiz...no i am not attach to any girl so mab & ht pls dun misunderstand...

CURReNt sonG choICE : come what may

finished reading Mountain Rain le....really felt that God taught me a lot through this book...it's been a year now that i'm a christian but there are still so much to learn about Him...it was good that uncle james recommended the book...i have no doubt shuyun and many others are and will also benefit from the life of rev j.o.fraser...took the followin' phrase from the last page of the book

2 Samuel 24:24 But the King to replied to Araunah, "No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing." (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home