Monday, November 15, 2004

For the easily tempted and undisciplined.

For the easily tempted and undisciplined.

No, I am not talking about shopping (although I did buy a shirt). I am talking about eating.

Today had dinner at Marche (it's a french word) with my folks and sisters and I experienced food, food and more food!! I had tempura fish with potato wedges and mayo, pan fried potato rosti with sour cream, strawberry milkshake, a combination of "ginger, spinach, apple, tomato, and something else" vegetable juice that is good for reducing cholesterol, tiramisu cake, mango cheesecake, fried rice and an apple tutti frutti.

Now as I was saying, Marche works on a system whereby you only pay at the end when you leave the market restaurant and the ordering style is kind of similar to buffet. You order, you scan the marche card, and then you eat; and of course then you pay.

Since my dad would be the one footing the bill, and I was severly starved, I decided to eat to my heart's content. Therefore, if I ain't wrong, my weight should be a little over 64 now. Is that a lot or little? Or is it "um um ho"(hokkien, means just right)?

P.S. Still not in the right mood/mind/condition to write or think about spiritual matters. Oh well, pray for direction and future in GBC's fellowship and a renewing mindset plus attitude towards serving, and friends and family's salvation. Thanks!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home