Monday, February 02, 2009




As much as I do not wish to, I guess maybe it's time I wake up from this dream. It's a wake-up call for me not to play with fire, the next one may just be me. Although there have been much more beautiful dreams in the past, this one has been, and still is, just as memorable. I got myself into this, I have to get myself out now. But the 1 million dollar question remains, when I wake up tomorrow, will my heart still be as firm??

Should I??

Can I??

Bottomline - Will I??

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is impossible when you set your mind to it ..don't use your heart. It's always easier said than done, and it's hard but I am sure you will divert into the right path eventually...Too many hopes and fantasies but reality will hit sooner or later...
J

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger bert said...

dun anyhow put "J"...for a moment i must decipher which one is it..haha

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger bert said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home