Monday, January 05, 2009

I haven't been able to stop crying since; I'm sure the story of Mew & Tong had touched many of us in different ways.

"To all the loves that bring us to life."




If I said that I wrote this song for you
Would you believe me?
It might not be as well-written or beautiful
Like other songs
I want you to know that a love song
Can't be written if you're not in love
But for you, my dear
I wrote this song so easily


You might have heard hundreds or thousands of love songs
They might be meaningful
But they are meant for anyone
But when you listen to this song
A song that's written for you only
If you understand the meaning, then our hearts
Will be together as one


CHORUS
Let it be a song on the path we walk together
That only has voices of you and me
Together as long as possible
Just like a line from a poem
As long as you have love, you still have hope
Every time your love shines in my heart
I can see my destiny



There are so many truths in love
And in the past, I spent a lot of time
Searching for its meaning
But now I just know
Whenever you are near
I know that if life is a melody, you are the lyrics
That give it meaning and make it beautiful


CHORUS

CHORUS


There's a path for us to walk together
And there are voices of you and me
There's a path for us to walk together side by side
And there are voices of you and me

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Blogger xiAogOu said...

ahhh... i just had to listen to the song again after seeing your post...

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger bert said...

haha i'm so motivated to learn Thai just so i can sing

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger xiAogOu said...

Haha... you don't really need to learn Thai. I can sing the song and I don't even know what the individual Thai words mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home