Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As much as I like to see myself in a role of being the one who shelters and supports his partner, there are times when I admit I would very much like instead to have a shoulder for me to rest my head on for a change; times when I am physically tired and mentally exhausted.

My ego is so strong, to such an extent that some of my friends call me a MCP, I forget that once in a while when I look at my reflection, I see a young boy staring back. For all I put on a facade of high self-esteem to create an illusion of self-confidence, in the ways of the world, life and heart, I have but only 21 years of experience.

Goodness I hate emo nights...




Rather unprecedented, totally unexpected but pleasant nonetheless, a tap of your finger on my arm that made my heart thumped so fast, I really heard it in my ears. I walked home with a puzzled smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home