Thursday, September 23, 2004

Swimmin’

Woohooo…won the battle fighting blogger to blog…hahaz…too bad it’s all in colour…coz if I try to change the colour of the words would definitely not make the post in time…hahaz

Haiz…today was ermmz…mad!! Crazy!! Insane!! Looney!! Siao!! Wadeva…overslept again…didn’t make it to prayer meetin’ and was late for maths even…then throughout the day my emotions and mood was in turmoil…changin’ every min…first I was sad after lessons ended….then I was happy when I saw the rest at north canteen…then I stayed happy until they left…went to food juntion and became “giggly-looneyily” cheerful…got sad at the end of the day…haiz…serious PAS le

I dun want to become a burden to my brothers and sisters in Christ…that I need them to constantly anchor me in school…I have to rely on God and be determine to change for the better…sigh…but things are hard seriously…I was reminded to not let hardwork go down the drain…and I almost did…but praise the Lord for He has everything planned out for me…

Oh well…goin to try and wake up tml to go for a swim before school starts…hopefully I won’t run into anymore pervertic old ah peks…and the sun will be out so I can tan my skin…goin to wear my new trunks yeah!! And sat morn goin’ to go to kill’s place to swim where the pool is not only big but kids and old men free…sigh…seriously tempted to go his place him tml after his prelims becoz when it comes to kill…the chance to go out is rare…it’s either both of us are busy and our schedule can hardly match or his mum disallows….haiz…yeah but well…at least sat can go swim together

Curr3nt S()ng CHOICE: Baby I’m Sorry by Coco Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home