Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Of Dreams & Maths

Of Dreams & Maths

Morning was very scary. I kind of had a dream and I actually remember the content. If I'm not wrong, a friend (cannot remember who but I think it may be huiting) once said that a person can usually remember more easily those dreams that happen after he/she wakes up halfway through and then go back to sleep.

Anyway for entertainment, my dream was something like this: first I just was in a place that looked like a cross between a toliet and a living room, got basin, mirror on the wall, a couch and tv. I was going to wash my hands then there were two non-chinese guys on the couch. They seemed to be doing something when I asked, "can I join u?" After that I went to a place where I had no idea where were I and I ran into a group of girls (I usually call them barbie dolls since they like to wear mini skirts and put on heavy make-up) from my lecture group B1. Somehow I began playing some table card game with them and then cerelia (oh my!!)appeared. She just smiled and walked past. After that Zai and Khai (don't ask my why) appeared, the three of us plus one of the original non-chinese guy walked to another place, which was like a cross between a hotel corridor and any typical HDB flats corridor. "I think we are too late," the non-chinese guy said followed by a macik opening a door. The four of us went in and sat down on a sofa, the tv had some indian stuff on. And now this is where I deliver the primary school punchline, I woke up and realised it was all a dream.

Anyway, I joined shuyun in school late afternoon to study until 4.30pm. Met up with kai en and then left school for hougang swimming complex. Initially I was hesitating about whether or not to swim today since the weather did not look too good but in the end I still paid the pool a visit. Had a rather good time, until in the male changing room (sigh, not again) this old man (this old man, he played one, he played nick nack on my... ...)asked me about my locker key. He said he did not know that the lockers required a key and that we needed to pay 20cents to use it, after which he proceeded to tell me about lockers in hotel's swimming pool overseas. But guess what disgusted me, throughout trying to catch my attention and talking to me, he was toweling his *ahem. Crap!! I just left the changing room asap. Sigh, just my luck to ran into these kind of people all over the place.

Started on maths revision since yesterday, but progress is not that good though. Well, shall get back to maths in a few hours time. Meeting chenghong at night tomorrow to get him to tutor me. If I cannot get A for engineering maths, I may as well forget about As for good. I still remember back in home project when I received olivia's case and had to go around the fellowship looking for somebody who knows engineering maths. Pei En!! I need you. Hurry fly back to tutor me in engineering maths.

CUrrenT soNg cHoIcE: Love Changes Everything by Dave Koz (recommended by my best bud -Kill!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home