Wednesday, March 04, 2009

At the risk of starting a "bitching" war (already I hear my friends going "huh, I thought the war started long ago??", to You-Know-Who-You-Are:

Remember the time when I said I only have two words for you - "people change"; I meant you, not me.

First, allow me to state clearly that it is definitely your prerogative to write/air any views of yours that you may have.

Frankly, I'm appalled and I do not appreciate (the word is an understatement here) how you self-righteously judged my friend's actions to be MINDLESS and how you draw a conclusion that you BELIEVE my friend will REGRET in future and how you didactically passed on your wisdom to ask him to learn the RIGHT thing.

I know this is going to sound crude and cliched but just who do you think you are??

Of course, I may be wrong here and I may have entirely pre-judged you and assumed everything and maybe it turns out that you were not referring to who I thought you were but you know when they say that if one person has a problem with somebody else, it is probably that somebody else's fault but when everyone else have a problem with that one person, it is most likely that one person's fault.

Have you perhaps given any thought as to why we exiled you from the group? You can say that you do not care or give a damn if you want to save some 'face' but we all know that's not true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home