Thursday, May 14, 2009

The following is a conversation that took place at the Cardiac & Cerebral Clinic...

patient A: Doctor you look ill, your face's flushed and your breathing seems heavier, are you alright??

doctor A: Strange as it seems but I cannot seem to fathom this; all of these appears to be rather, unreadable.

patient A: Well, let us try to diagnose this, what other symptoms are you experiencing??

doctor A: (I wonder who's the doctor here.) Oh well, let me see, actually there's more, when his arm brushes mine, my heart rate increases and I felt a little giddy.

patient A: My good doctor, surely you already know what it is you have contracted and I assure you, this is no sickness. In fact, it is staring at you right in the face.

doctor A: Incredible!! What is it??

patient A: Let me ask you this: do you want to touch his hand back??

doctor A: Oh...

patient A: Oh indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home