Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nobody was born old, everyone had a childhood.

It could have been a glamorous one, you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, snap your toddler fingers and you get all the toys you want. I n your world, the word "poverty" does not exist.

Or it could have been the exact opposite, you had hand-me-downs from your older siblings, your mum would say things like you are very fortunate to even have a roof over your head and you understand that in order for one to get and achieve something, one has to work hard for it.

Now, what I want to write today actually had nothing to do with what I wrote above or anyone's childhood, luxurious or otherwise. I just wanted to expound on the fact that everybody was once a kid. You want to be the center of attention (maybe attraction too), you like to be fussed over and your laughter can send the entire family into hysterics (oh look my baby just laughed, hahaha). (-_-!!)

Who doesn't know the story of Snow White and the 7 Dwarves?? I can knock your head with a Cranium Basher (dota freak would understand) if you go "huh" when i mention Coal Black's pretty counterpart. However, let me draw your attention to the lady of the story, the evil, malicious, wicked, cruel and b-e-a-u-tiful, Snow White's step-mother (aka the Queen).

Do you remember that the Queen had a precious obsessive possesion?? Yes, I'm talking about the Mirror-that-hangs-on-the-wall. I vaguely remember that Walt Disney gave the Mirror a greenish-ghoulish looking face when the Queen desires to ask "Who is the fairest of them all?" (Seriously, I wonder why didn't she turn albino since she almost never steps out of her castle in a bid to keep her aging complexion (duh!!) fair.)

So anyway, I was thinking, and thinking about me thinking, and thinking about me thinking about my thinkings, that, what would it feel like if my mirror really talked back to me?? (Hungry ghost festival anyone??)

Muahahahaha... ... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home