Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've been wanting to write about chalet and things at work but life's been so hectic and different now that I hardly have time to pen down my thoughts properly. Well, hopefully I'll get to do it soon.

Tonight at the cafe, I saw someone who looked rather like you walked in. Actually, if my memory did not fail me, that particular customer is not a first-timer at the cafe. I guess the presence of that customer reminded me of you, but I have no idea why was it only tonight did I caught the physical & facial resemblance. My heart did skip a beat, but only a beat. I did not have the time nor was I given the chance to stand there and reminise but I did recall that my first time going to the cafe as a customer myself, not a student or waiter, was with you. I have so much to say to you but I not even sure will I ever have the chance to make known my thoughts and feelings to you. I miss you, sometimes for no reason at all. And I'm still trying to understand that different people look for different things; that you'd probably never find what you wanted to in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home