Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In Your Hands

I willing to put myself wholeheartedly into your hands

with no reservations
with no reservations

all I have in my life was given to me by you
you rewarded & you took away

maybe I once desired
but you wanted me to slowly learn to let go
at every minute

and now I'm different
my life belongs to you and not me
i'm willing
to become the good work in your hands

I attempted to type in chinese but blogger did not support it and so I decided to be a little poetic and translated. The above was originally a song entitled "In Your Hands". This song has moved many of my brothers and sisters -in-Christ; but right now, I'm hoping that it will become my prayer for my relationship with God - to truly let go and let God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home