Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hereby, I would like to express my gratitute to all those who've supported me and showed concern for me and my family in one way or another for the past week.

To my fellow brothers & sisters-in-Christ, to fiana, vinc, peifen, shuyun, ailing, chenghong, pei en,wei en, jia en, jia hui, shu mei, xiao ling, ying rou, mei foong, wai yee, zhi yang, jing qiang, my dear yang-jun jie, shu qin, cui min, vivian, kai en, alvin and uncle james, thanks very much for all your prayers, verses and support.

To my dear electron-mates, to huiting, lijiao and kayan, thanks for coming and accompanying me, and providing me with new "gossip-material".

To my friends alvin, philip, leo, kelvin, melvin, jayson, jackson, calvin and vincent, although I've only known you guys for a short time, I'm seriously very touched when you guys came down in full force, thanks so much.

And to those who sent their care via the waves, to my classmates suhana, khairina, kenneth and huaysan, and to jialin, shuya, huixian, erly, freddy, alvin and jimmy, thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home