Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hi peeps, I'm back after a tumultuous past 3 weeks filled with more than 20 days of love, romance, surprises, laughter and of course, the sadness and occasional fights (actually occasional would be an understatement). Regardless, I apologise for being missing-in-action ever since that fateful 23rd of September and no, I'm not referring to the Forbidden City here.

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word



Meeting you for the first time that night was one of the strangest things that had ever happened. Going out with you on our first date was even more magical. From strangers to friends and from friends to lovers, everything just did not seem right but along the way, somehow we made it here.

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me


We were two people with totally different character who had come together when sometimes it just felt as if we were struggling and fighting against a bleak and far future. We grew so close and seeing you each day has become more than just a routine, it has blossomed into something I very much look forward to and enjoy doing.

If I could freeze some moment in my mind
The second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still
'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel


It never ceases to surprise me when we always say the same thing at the same time. It also never fails to amaze me when you can always understand me perfectly, be it just a simple hand sign I do. There is definitely more than just chemistry and physical attraction here. Is this evolving into a real connection??


I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens everytime


True, we have to be realistic to know and remember that nothing lasts forever. But for as long as we shall continue to walk with each other, I'll always hold on tight to this particular memory - the night of 16th October 2006, 11.30pm. It took our biggest fight ever for me to find that courage and confidence within myself to do what was once the unthinkable.

I'm yours but MOST IMPORTANTLY, you're mine.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE MINE BERT!

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So mushy ..... =x

 
At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I am dying from "goose-bumps" eruption ....eeerrrrrr......

J :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home