Monday, August 21, 2006

I have totally no inspiration tonight and was actually writing and re-writing a whole load of crap. Thus, in the end I decided I needed help. I remembered this song and although it was actually written for a different purpose altogether, I borrowed parts of it and rewrote a few lines to form something else.

I just want to say that I don't blame you at all. So what if you are selfish? Aren't we all? I'm trying hard to be understanding for you because I know what you are experiencing and going through and I'm willingly waiting here for you. I just need you to be a little bit more responsive. There is nothing wrong with you being a quiet person; in fact I love the fact that you are a quiet person and sometimes we can just have comfortable silence. Of course sometimes when you are too quiet, I also need you to talk to me.

Sigh, it's going to be a sleepless night tonight. I just wish I know what is on your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home