Friday, December 26, 2008

Alright, Xmas is over and as what Thomas said, "hen kuai de", CNY will be at our doorsteps. Ordered a set of pineapple tarts & cornflake cookies from my good old friend cum one-time-mentor & fellow baker Jamica.




To all those who has a sweet tooth just like me, do visit http://www.simplytemptation.blogspot.com/ and lend your support to this amazing & passionate baker.




Well, like Jason, I too had a club-and-alcohol-free Christmas holiday. Eve was spent at Bernard & Stephen's where there were wonderful food such as flame-grilled seafood fried rice, honey baked ham plus all-time favourite Colonel's old recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken; desserts include my Christmas cake, homemade tiramisu infused with Martell, Tia Maria & Kahlua Liquor and there was this fruit & honey yogurt pudding.

Oh ya Ernie & Huiting, the Cocoa Banana Caramella was heavenly!!

And after dinner, while Bernard, Stephen & Leo were having a ball crazily playing Wii, I was calmly playing mahjong with Jackson + Kevin, Alvin + Roystern & our very own "hong lian jie jie". (I abstained from the red wine as I had to work the next day.)

author's note: photos yet to be procured from Stephen.

p.s. thank you for a very thoughtful & sweet Christmas day... turns out I didn't have to spend Christmas alone after all

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger N|vlem said...

in actual fact, Xmasis for 12 days... =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home