Sunday, December 28, 2008

Most of the time we never get a bedtime story ending.

I screwed up.

It's funny really, ridiculous even. I can't blame anyone here, because when I say my life is a mess now, it's only because I complicated it myself.

I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut. This is not the first time already, and it had better be the last.

At some point, a line must be drawn. Even with friends, even though we are friends and we love each other, there are some things that we just should not stick our nose in.

Everytime I thought I've become mature to deal with something, I realised that there are just so much more waiting for me to learn.

And in order to prevent myself from becoming a pretentious & despicable hypocrite, there are some people whom in front of them, I will not put on my "i like you and we are oh-so-good-friends" face.



"The difference between adults and children is that kids say things to your face. Grown-ups, on the other hand, bitch behind your back."
Johann S.Lee
"A Quiet Time"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home