Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Never do your Christmas shopping at the last minute on the eve itself unless you're a fan of Chinatown after the reunion dinner.

Anyway, heading over to Bernard & Stephen's soon for a Xmas's Eve gathering with old friends. (I'm always excited about going to their place because I simply love the interior and the idea that they have a place of their own, although strictly speaking it's actually bernard's flat.)
Traditionally with pot luck sessions that I've attended in the past, I'd usually bring a home-baked cheesecake; this year however with the absence of my mixer (it's really just an excuse), I've once again ordered a fabulous and delectable cake - Cocoa Banana Caramella from The Patissier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home