Sunday, March 29, 2009

Remember my mantra - I believe that things happen for a reason...

It only occured to me when I saw your uniquely spelt name on the list that it should be no surprise at all for you to attend L & L because Sean is one of the panelists. I just did not anticipate the effect you would have, that you still have, on me when you made your late-entry appearance, in your favourite white tapered bermudas and carrying the Barney Rustle Blanket

Thinking that you would not be at the club, considering you were wearing that pair of Havaianas which I like so much, I saw you again for the second time in 9 hours. You, who could make my face so haunted and hollowed, made me realise that I only want, and still want, you.

For the past 5 months, I've dated others, crossed paths with some and even seeked instant physical gratification with a few; but you've never left my mind.

Only you who can make me wonder: Was I perhaps not good enough?? Was I perhaps not hot enough?? Did I do something wrong or did I not do anything right?? Was it my mannerisms?? Could it have been my behaviour?? Maybe there was somebody else??

My favourite day in 2008 remains Halloween Night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home