Friday, November 10, 2006

Petals of Crysanthenum
Scattering misery unto the ground
Your smile faded as if discoloured
The heart breaks as the flower descends
As I hide my troubles in silence

The North wind disorientates
Dusk before dawn
Your shadow undispelled

Prolonging my solitude
Like the surface of the lake
As they merge in resemblance


A particular lovely jurassic creature wanted me to blog today and it so happened that after yesterday's marathon singing session (8 hours) at k box, this song by Jay Chou is still stuck in my head. Hence I thought, why not put it up here.

P.S. I didn't translate the above, my language power is but a shadow of what it use to be and so I kind of "stole" the above from a friend's blog. If you are reading this, please don't get mad at me okay. Heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home