Sunday, December 21, 2008

Contrary to what HT says, Cape no. 7 is nice. It's heartwarming, touching and has the right amount of humour. Seriously speaking I have no idea how Jason can actually fall asleep halfway through; I really felt like giving him a good pinch to wake him up, screaming and cursing.

Now I finally know how detrimental my "feng liu shi" as a "silver doll" is to my reputation - I almost have none left now. I realised I can't blame my friends for bitching me in front of others, I reaped what I sowed. So as part of a new movement to reinvent the new me as the old Albert (not the really old childish & immature one but the one who grew up because he had to), I shall endeavour to remove the big S image of myself. I want to go back to being the Albert who's more "chen" (as in the "chen" in mature). Henceforth feel free to pinch me hard next time if I sashay, shake, screech, scream or worse, slut around.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger xiAogOu said...

i think you'll turn blue & black all over in no time at all...

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

LOL- I SO DOUBLY AGREE WITH YOU, HAH!

Anyway, good that you are awake now. Hope in the future, I won't be just joining you for clubs and more clubs.

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger bert said...

xiAogOu: wah thx for the vote of confidence

leo: since when we ONLY do clubs...anyway stop shaking my ass doesn't mean i stop clubbing mah

 
At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*evil laugh* good to know that i am not anyone and i still get to retain the SLAP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home