Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm sorry, no actually I'm not because you hurt me first. It's just like the song - you cut me open. The best way right now, which may not be the right thing to do, but what's absolutely necessary is for me to cut you out of my life. So yes I'm isolating you from everything - msn, facebook, blog and as much as I struggled against, my handphone.

Because your freaking 'shadow' is everywhere; your face is everywhere. I cannot go to a club without being reminded of you, I cannot listen to my Ipod without thinking of you (because you were the one who sent me my new entire playlist), hell I cannot even drink clam chowder without recalling you.

I was just browsing some other people's facebook profile and wham, your picture just appeared right in front of my eyes without warning. I did not want to know but now I do to the whereabouts of you this afternoon (it's as if some evil joke is being played on me, see I'm going to tell you where your beloved is whether you like it or not) and I cannot fathom this but the surge of anger, the pain, the disgust, the hatred, the love and yes the freaking love all came at me together at that one single moment because of some ridiculous random photo that made me miss you so badly and hate you all at the same time.

Right now the only way for me to let go of you is one of the oldest trick in the book - I'll hate you with all the nerves in my body.

Yes, things happen for a reason and that reason is to punish me for clubbing on October 19th. I curse my Monday off, I detest Deepavali and I wish I had never tried to celebrate Halloween.

7 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

if hating can release one from agony, it would had released me long ago when I wanted to be released.

Let go; but you're stilling holding on.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger bert said...

well u can't exactly expect me to turn it off like a tap overnight

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger bert said...

well u can't exactly expect me to turn it off like a tap overnight

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

nah. such tap have to be turn it off slowly but steadily, else the pipe would just suffer from shock and burst due to the sudden pressure..

but u choose to ignore a running tap wor... water bill's going up hor..

 
At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah dey, add me in facebook? i pass u there

ec

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger HapPY Ted-D said...

hmmm...it's a crush, just a little crush...or you can put it in the fridge, freeze it

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

just dump it away. it's still there when u freeze it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home