Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm such a plagiariser; I plagiarised my own work. I didn't realised that I had already used the 'treasure' metaphor before on Oct 22nd and I used it again last Thursday. Haha.


Anyway, my cousin dropped by today with her two darling daughters, incidently my two favourite nieces in the world too (because I only have two nieces anyway). But Reiko is really very sweet - almost everytime when she sees me she will say to me, "Ah Gu, you're very handsome". And her mother swears she did not teach Reiko how to say that. Oh God, what an angel!!


I tried to capture some moments of the two of them playing at my house today in which I failed terribly so therefore, I shall substitute with this photo that I 'stole' from Facebook.


Reflection
~ you don't just find a husband or a wife, you find someone whom you like a lot and will in time to come, love one day and hope that the two of you can grow old together...
nobody said that all love stories will have a fairytale ending, but by the time the book reaches 'The End', it's more important to have come out of it stronger and wiser.
we learn and grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home