Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something is holding me back from being a "Fabulous-green-lightstick". I think I fear that my reputation precedes me so much, it's hindering myself at my own level now.

C'mon, who would want to date the S??

Usually when I fancy someone much older than me I wouldn't do much in terms of "chasing", because I do not need someone undecisive or passive, I would just shift myself from the shelf to the display counter and make things easy.

However if I grew fond of someone around my age, then you'd see me make my move or work my magic because I believe in going for what I want and to passionately pursue it. Happiness don't come for lazy bums, you have to fight for it.

But I guess first and foremost, no matter which boat my feet wants to be in, I must make sure my heart is on the same vessel as well. Before I date or chase anyone this season, I must guarantee it's no rebound nor am I toying with anyone.

31st October was a dream and it should stay where it belonged - the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home