Saturday, June 20, 2009

I feel so lost & so helpless. Why is such a lousy, inmature and useless person like me the eldest?? I cannot even set things right or be of any help to my family. I'm a good-for-nothing.

God, if this is your idea of a sick joke or one of your silly little tricks to try to what bring-me-through-with-your-strength or induce me to pray to you or whatever tests you want to put my family and I through. HAHA!! Guess what, it's not going to work. I only hate you more. You keep taking away the things I love and don't even try to bluff me with what nonsense of you will replace with yourself. Ever since I believed you years back, you have brought me nothing but trouble and misery. I can tell you this, I can go and kneel down and pray right now and then go and carry out what I pray for and you will not answer my prayer!! You call yourself a God of love!! Don't make me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home