Monday, September 27, 2004

darkness

Darkness ...

I think I am being very obdurate. (Sounds of gasps heard) Finally I am going to admit it. I have taken far too long to settle some matters; even allowing me the delusion of thinking my heart has already accepted various issues. Come to think about it, it has been months since that particular kind of feeling came over me once more. The only sad thing is, I find myself wanting to grief but somehow my heart has turned cold.

I recall the months where I found myself wallowing in pathetic self-pity, venting out at innocent souls who cared, plotting and scheming to achieve false impressions. Sigh, those were dark times. Frightening enough that I do not want to step into that shadowy territory a second time. Painful, lonely, and without God.
Current song choice: Cry by Mandy Moore

Forgive me if whatever I wrote tonight has been incomprehensible. I just allowed my fingers to follow the flow of my thoughts. If there is anyone who is concerned about me, I mean if there is, do not worry, I am not about to make the obituary.

I need to feel God and His comforting hands once again. I want to feel his care. I yearn to feel his warmth. I desire to be embraced by Him once again. Just like the way he once sheltered me from all negativity, just like that loving father He has been.

1 Peter 5:7 casting your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. (ESV)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home