Friday, November 17, 2006

I'd Rather - Luther Vandross

I thought sometime alone
was what we really needed
you said this time would hurt more than it helps
but I couldn't see that

I thought it was the end
of a beautiful story
and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone
and I tried to find out if this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

I can't blame you if you turn away from me
like I've done you
I can only prove the things I say with time
please be mine

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

Happy one month baby.... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home