Monday, September 22, 2008

i gotta get out

I do not know what scares me more, the fact that people out there actually remembers my blog or the fact that for the past 2 years they have actually been making (assumed irregular) visits to my blog. Honestly, I was totally caught off guard by Wei En and Kai En when I realised they have been "spying" on me. (LOL!!) And ditto fiana, the last time I blogged was in 2006 too.

Anyway according to Jackson, I'm the typical Sagittarius who not only doesn't mind but also believes that every little bit of detail of his life can be & should be shared with his friends around him. Thus, I realised sometimes I go too far and ruthlessly download my every "xi, nu, ai, le" onto my loved ones. And as what I told Yang (actually I recall I may have said something similar to Fiana & Vinc too), I know my friends definitely wouldn't mind (because they love me) listening to me moan about that cutie or grumble about work or bitch unscrupulously about that bitch but in the long run, I don't want my friends to be burdened by my troubles or my woes or my whatever. Ya. I know it's not always about ME but hey, I'm a self-absorbed vainpot.

Plus, ever since leaving OC & moving on from the reliance on Yang's advices, I've been left without a conduit for my constantly tumultuous emotions. My mental state began downsliding and it was only a matter of time before I started singing like Rihanna in her latest single - Disturbia. (It's a shame I can't dance like her though but I do know 2 other somebodies who can dance like Beyonce.)

My grey-matter therefore slowly began to source for an avenue for me to air my grievances and at the same time, polish my grammar skills and it came as no surprise to myself when I realised it's about time I revived Bert's Song.

So yes, bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home