Wednesday, September 24, 2008

insurance

Just when I keep telling myself and the "girls" that I want to close your file, you turn sweet all of a sudden. It's almost as if you have the uncanny ability to completely manipulate me (no please do not misunderstand, I'm not saying you're doing this on purpose) and guess what, I don't really mind. For days you will be unreachable or out of touch and then suddenly, you'll be there again. Maybe this is the way things will turn out to be (that is, if things do turn out to be) - that you're so busy working & I'm so busy sailing that the best you can give is only this little bit of your time and that I just have to contend myself with it.

Edwin keep telling me to ask myself this question, "is it worth it??" Honestly, for some time now I've been telling myself that I deserve better and that I've been waiting for people since I was 13!! I'm not about to go waste my entire youth (which is fast running out, kids no longer call me kor kor anymore) waiting and waiting and waiting.

I will still be here tomorrow, but I won't be here forever.

p.s. you know how sometimes when a sms comes in you will KNOW who the message sender is or who just replied you, well that happened tonight. somehow I knew that it was you. coincidence?? go figure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home