Wednesday, September 24, 2008

moon is sweet

Because I was lazy and didn't want the extra trouble of applying for camera clearance when I sailed to Kaoshiung, Taiwan & Darwin, Australia, I have almost no photos of myself for keepsakes except those I can find from my shipcrew's online albums and even for those, there aren't many pictures that included me. It was looking through JunJie's blog and viewing all those photos of his vacation in Taipei & HongKong that made me regret my laziness back then.

Honestly, there was another reason why I didn't bother with bringing a camera along. I'm not a guy who likes to snap photos of a singular me posed with my index and middle finger shaped like a "v" in front of some picturesque natural phenomenon or world-famous architectural landmarks. All my teenagehood I've always wanted to travel but with my partner. I want to be able to go shopping at Kowloon City, scuba dive at the Tioman Islands, feed kangaroos at Brisbane, drink bubble tea everyday in Taipei & visit New York one day, all with my partner.

Which brings me to the next issue that's been on my mind for the past few days, ever since having coffee together with Thomas, Edwin and his friends (which also happens to be a really cute couple) D & T. Ermm, wasn't that a subject we all took back in secondary school??

Anyhow, seeing D & T together ruffled a few feathers of mine. They absolutely FABULOUSLY topped my "Cutest Couple of the Century Chart", also known as the CCCC. They look so right together and they are so compatible and according to Edwin, the two of them gives a lot to the relationship & each other. And do you know what else is great?? D & T are actually going to take a holiday together at the end of this year during the Christmas season. So there I was thinking Thomas & his Mascara are the cutest or maybe Hamster & his WenWen could have gave them a run for their money but no, I officially crown D & T the champion, or at least until the next couple comes along to kick them off the throne.

And did I mention I want to take a holiday together with my partner?? Make it a honeymoon la.

p.s. Dear Edwin, in order to take over as top CC on my CCCC, you must mate with mooncake-BMW. I mean date, date with mooncake-BMW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home