Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Did you know?? That according to Thomas, a higher percentage of people commit suicide during this festive season; I supposed it may be because people tend to get or feel lonelier during this intensive period of family holidays.

Couples of all sorts, be it husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, boyfriend and boyfriend or girlfriend and girlfriend, will be strutting down Orchard Road together doing stuff like Christmas shopping or standing in front of the Deli counter at Cold Storage, discussing passionately whether would it be more appropriate to serve their guests roasted turkey or honey baked ham during the upcoming intimate and cozy Christmas countdown gathering tomorrow.

At this juncture, I have no choice but to face reality. It's the first time in a few years now that I'm really gonna be spending my December holidays single and date-less.

It's Christmas's Eve and nobody should have to spend it alone.



author's note: I know, I know. You guys must be thinking that this is yet another self-sympathetic rambling of a sad little boy who is sad only because he chose to make himself sad. Sigh, hopefully this down period will pass soon and I will start smiling again, like how I use to every morning when I woke up in the month of October.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 AM , Blogger xiAogOu said...

you know, your post is remarkably like this trevvy article:

http://www.trevvy.com/scoops/article.php?a_id=435&c_id=3

 
At 3:46 AM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

I don't understand why.

But somehow this is like a deja vu to me at this moment.

I shall just sleep it thru...

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger bert said...

xiAogOu: maybe coz it's the season that plagues ppl with the same "prob" ??

p[-_-]q: i have no idea what r u talking about lor

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

LOL... I was emo'ing then~! juz ignore it! HAH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home