Saturday, May 27, 2006

In the wee hours of the morning, it dawned (no pun intended) on me once again that it has become a necessity for me to move on from you. Along the way, there had been others (silly crushes and lies to you about me getting over you) but frankly, through these years, I've never stop loving you. 5 weeks ago, I said what I had decided months ago, and today it still stands. If one day, you ever need someone or you need any help at all, you know what's my number.

Having said all that, so why did I achieve this new realization today?? Well for the first time in my life, in a manner of speaking I actually know the guy whom you like. I'm treading on unchartered grounds here, facing this unprecedented event. My suspicion for weeks were confirmed - I meant of course his identity, a guy who has been nothing but a great friend to me this recent times, someone whom I think in the future may turn out to be someone that I can share deeply with.

Hence if you ask me, will this new turn of events destroy our friendship or change the way I treat him?? Well, honestly I doubt it. I do not go around hating people just because of the phenomenal love triangle. My point is, it just proves more direly my need to move on. Otherwise, the only thing that is going to be destroyed here is myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home