Thursday, August 03, 2006

Have you ever envisioned the following??

To spend all the time in the world with the one you loved.
Bringing you to all your favourite places and going to your favourite places.
Bringing you to eat at my favourite special food places (those really special ulu ones where not many people know about it & mind you, I've got a lot of those places in mind).
Spend quiet quality time with you at home, doing mundane silly normal stuff like cooking, reading, watching vcds...
Baking my best cheesecake ever for you.
Driving around in your car (or mine) and just cruise around and have a good time sitting next to each other in the car, knowing that the seat in front is your special seat.
Learning new stuff together, like diving, sailing, or maybe take up a new language.
Travelling around the world together.
Make music together, me on my piano and you on your instruments.
Getting that one special pair of rings that bonds the 2 of us as a couple.

Haha. Today's entry is so not my usual standard of writing. I think I'm a bit kuku already, it's been 4 days without reading your messages or hearing your voice. Though I patiently wait for the next 4 days to pass, I'm also mentally prepared for what is to come.

I'm think I'm in love. Absolutely. Palpably. Utterly.

3 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. sounds very much like a guy in love. And yes, I have envisioned all of the above you mentioned. It's a dream come true.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger N|vlem said...

ulu places like Lim Chu Kang??! muahaha~ poultry smell so familar.. =X

 
At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lovestruck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home