Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Check out the copycat!! I'm copying huiting by replying tags.

Shuya: You can ask huiting what is a quickie lor. Haha. I'm pretty sure she'll be very happy to oblige me and tell you. Heehee. The mirror and business thing is about the tranvestites at Changi Village. When they hold their handheld mirrors in their hands, it means that they are available for other men to come and approach them for an "ahem-ahem" transaction lor. Oh ya, that time Fish & Co. why you never allow me to also BASK along and get a free fishy meal?? Lolx.

Huiting: You heard of the term "shou xin shou bei dou shi rou", moreover is bone leh. You tell me how to choose between my girlflesh and concubone?? Haha... ...

F.Y.I I have the F.I.R version of tanya chua's Beautiful Love. Haha Don't ask me how I got it, think I must have downloaded it by mistaking it for F.I.R's new single.


I'm BASKin' in the wonder of the aftermath of falling in love. With you. I'm crazy, crazily in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home