Monday, July 24, 2006

Reading leo's blog refreshed my memories about the road trip we took, although he said that the details are at my blog.

I left out the part where we went to this locally acclaimed prata place at Pasir Panjang, near NUS I believe. I had this drink called "bandungcinno" which I have no idea am I drinking bandung-flavoured milk or milk with bandung in it. Then there was this other drink called "neslo peng" and initially I thought it was Nestle milo peng but then the others told me that it's just nescafe + milo on the rock. By the way, you can get the same drink at Starbucks or any other good coffee place. It's called Iced Mocha.

Shuya, I know why you like Fort Canning Park and Labrador Park. It must be because it's a good place for quickies right? I can just see huiting getting excited at my mention of this word. In fact, we did catch a couple having a quickie inside their car. It was at Jurong hill though, not any of those secluded parks.

And at Changi Village, we caught a glimpse of a few super gorgeous and stunningly pretty "sisters". Next time if anyone wants to find any, just look out for their mini handheld mirrors. If one of them is holding it and pretending to be preening himself/herself in the middle of the carpark, it's a sign that he/she is in business.

To Leo: Nobody holds anything against you. I for one does not, maybe it was just fate, although I do not really believe in that f word. No, I also do not believe in the d word (destiny). So please stop giving yourself crap. I can't thank you and Melvin enough for sending me there already.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post reminds me of my chastising practise 4000 years ago.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

thank melvina and thank me not.

thanks.

anyway as what niangniang said to me: "let's just move on"

we should, else this "not ur fault, it's my fault" debate not gonna end.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home