Monday, July 31, 2006

It's the Chinese Valentine's Day today and I wish so much that I'd be able to spend tonight with you. I know that in some way there is nothing between the two of us yet but in some way, there is too. And I know you know it too.

It's only the first day that I know I won't get to hear your voice or see your text messages and already I feel like I'm missing something; the daily routine of feeling the rush of excitement through my grey matter and aortic pumps whenever my phone beeps after I sms you or smiling to myself when I see your name appearing in the front display of my phone. It's a daily routine that I do not find mundane at all, a routine that I'd love to go through, allowing the cycle to repeat itself day after day after day.

I am a person who loves the crow that lives on top of the house. Once, a very long time ago, I fell in love with a certain colour, a certain sport, a certain kind of music, a certain kind of candy and a few certain brands because of a certain "you". We are still good friends and I think you'd be glad to hear that I've really moved on for good. (My handphone is my evidence.) I really treasure your friendship and I hope you'd be happy too. That's what friends are for.

It's only Monday night and I think I'm going into withdrawal already. 8 more long nights to go.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

"I am a person who loves the crow that lives on top of the house"

literal translation of 爱屋及乌 for those who don't understand what this bird is trying to convey...

 
At 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 more nights .... I know its hard to get thru these 8 days but somehow you have to loh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home