Monday, September 29, 2008

gossipy girls wear lipstick from the jungle

Sometimes thing are so ironic that you can't help but just smile inwardly (or cringe, whichever it is). Initially I thought I would be sailing for at least 3 out of 4 weekends but in the end, not only did I not sail for the first 2, my ship also just stayed in harbour on standby for the remaining 2. Of course I'm not complaining about the fact that I didn't have to sail. On the contrary, I'm very thankful but still. I felt like I wasted 2 days stuck in base. And so in order to counter against this, I dragged Edwin out to club with me (Thomas please come back soon so we can all do our usual saturday night out again).


Everybody knows Sex & The City and Desperate Housewives but I'm also totally hooked to Gossip Girl (courtesy of Ernie) and Lipstick Jungle. So to all my 'girls' and girlfriends, I strongly recommend this two shows, if only for the sake of watching the characters wear all those beautiful and fabulous clothes from the top labels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home