Sunday, October 26, 2008

Huiting, please stop copying what I did for Valentine's Day!! Yes it's super fun and ultra romantic to walk down the aisle (supermarket aisle lar) together, pushing the big big trolley and loading it with all the handpicked ingredients and food and then bringing it all back home to cook a wonderful meal together.

Anyway, just wanted to drop something quick before I head out. Leo said something to me yesterday that has been going around in my head for a bit, he has this friend who supposedly is rather innocent and simple, has a very simple character and leads a very simple lifestyle. Nothing at all like the life we have and that started me thinking; since I cannot remember when, nothing has ever been simple for me.

Whatever happened to just enjoying the simple company of someone else?? Must there always be an agenda?? Why is it that when one goes out with someone of the opposite gender, it becomes like a prospective date instead of just a simple night out?? Samuel once said this, although I think he himself have forgotten he said this and I think I also mentioned it once before, that there can be no disappointment if there are no expectations.

Albert think about this, whatever happened to simply making friends?? Must each and every one of them be a skirt that you must chase?? A greedy person will only die of choking.

Anyhow, having said all that, one of the biggest party of the season is on tonight and I'm heading out soon. Hopefully tonight will be good, fun and fruitful all at the same time. If not, I should seriously consider to start eating grass soon.

Sigh Albert ar Albert, why is that you always only know how to talk but never listen.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger EC said...

You're welcome :)

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger HapPY Ted-D said...

Haven't you learn that nothing in this world is ever simple anymore ... contemplation and complication !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home