Monday, October 20, 2008

My mind has been on the whole matter the entire day. Yesterday had a ball of a time with Edwin, Thomas, Jason, Melvin, Clarence and Kenzo at the party; Kevin was with me earlier at Eugene's birthday celebration but he was tired so he went home instead. Needless to say the fashion show was fabulous and everyone had great fun although I suspect that I must be the one who had the best time (for obvious reasons).

I'm a mess, my mind's a mess now and I don't know what to do although honestly, I don't think there is anything I can do or should do. I know myself very well and when something like this comes along, my head will be trying very hard to restraint myself because my heart will be trying to make me rush out like a spanish bull that just saw a waving red flag.

Slow down. Slow down. Breathe.

Reminder to Albert from Albert: please stop "hu si luan xiang-ing", otherwise you will only end up "jinxing" yourself like how you use to.

Sometimes matters of the heart are really unusual. There I was still hung up and ranting on and on and all then all of a sudden, my heart altered course. Hmm technically that's not a hundred percent true. Sigh, this is all very confusing. (*shaking head)

I need to untie my own "xin-jie" first.




Dear God,

I know I've been bad and I haven't been coming to you and asking you for something now should not and never be the way. But if you would allow and give me this, I promise I'll be good. This is no rebound, I will not commit any of those mistakes which I did before and I will not screw this up. I need to learn patience. But if it's not meant to be, please let me understand why. I thank you God.

Your Son

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home