Sunday, October 19, 2008

12 hours later...

I shall endeavour to stand up (not in that sense) and start afresh. I know, I know, I've said it so many times already it's getting old but I always seem to fail and then get all emo and grouchy but c'mon, no fault for determination right??

I shall rest and play hard for the remaining of this weekend cum break and then when i return to work on Tuesday, I will work hard to justify my playing-hard and I will continue to work hard because life does not revolves only around playing hard.

I have friends who love me for who I am, actually I also have friends who love me but they don't exactly know who I really am, so those who have come to accept me for being truly me, they are the ones whom I'm truly blessed to have and I thank them. And I also have a doting mother and I have a wonderful and beautiful family. I'm in good health and maybe I do not exactly have much of a career now but hey at least I'm employed. Therefore, love life or no love life, I have no reason to be sad and every reason to be gay (happy gay la, what were you thinking).

I shall keep that in mind everyday I wake up, unless of course I'm made too grouchy by the lack of sleep. Remember what Yang said: "you can be happy".



It seems ironic but even though I've given you this add before, I know it's not significant enough for you to put it on your mind. Therefore I can write away without you finding out, although I admit at the back of my mind, there is a small hope that you will one day see all this and know how I feel but perhaps by then, you'd have been too late, it'd have been all over and I'd have become happy. I broke my rule yesterday for not contacting you and I shall endeavour the feat again until the day you've truly left my world (and all this time, my heart is still screaming for you not to).

It's been 1 day since I last heard from you... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home