Wednesday, September 29, 2004

i'm sorry

I'm sorry

Spent more time at the blood donation drive this morning helping out. The day started out slow and I took the time to flip through my project engineering drawing lecture booklet for a much needed revision. Right now, I am at a computer lab in block L, 'crashing' a lab session of sy.

Yesterday night, or rather morning, was spent in agony and tears. I know I had let him down, and I know that I am the cause of whatever sorrow he is experiencing now. I just wanted to say, that I am really very sorry for making such a selfish choice. Please remember your promises to me okay? I will definitely study for my exams.

Current Song Choice: Long Time Coming by Oliver James (What A Girl Wants OST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home