Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alright, today has been a real lousy day, almost to the point I'm starting to believe that there really is such a thing called "bad luck". Which I still do not.

1. My supervisor left his office early today and he locked his room when my bag and wallet was still inside his room. For the past 1 month until now, I've never seen him do such a thing (which of course does not mean that he will not do such a thing). End result? I was left penniless with no way of getting home. Well, almost penniless except for a $1 coin left in my coin pouch and I used 50cents to take an illegal bus out to Boon Lay MRT station and called my friend Michael for help and then borrowed money to take the train home.

2. Official knock off time was 5.45pm. In the end, I reached home at 8pm. I think I'm better off moving to Taman Jurong or even Johore with my new best friend at work - whom I call Long-ge (like those Mafia hei se hui lao da).

3. Reached the MRT platform at Boon Lay and the train just left when I reached. Overslept until City Hall and missed my stop at Outram Park.

4. Rejection again, what's new.

~I'm like the snowman who yearns for the sun. Translation : I want somebody to come and melt me. But advice from my friends is that I should not be so "desperate" (which I still do not admit that I'm).

J said that I'm lost and I need to find myself and know what I truly want. Niang Niang said I'm still young and still got chance. Hamster asked me to follow my heart. !Bang Bang said there is an ocean full of fishes out there.

My friends have been complaining that my blog is getting depressing, something I'm entirely aware of. Well guys, I also want to be happy and I'm going to make the choice to be happy.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know the feeling, Albert.....

and Vin is rite...you are still young...many more hardships to go along the way before you reach our age....oops.. hahaah

but be positive! you can do it!

 
At 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowman no need yearn for sun, he can yearn for moon, or other things that can appreciate him mah.. better still dun yearn, let nature take its course

call me hamster walau

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home