Thursday, June 15, 2006

do i follow my heart?? or do i follow my head?? if it should end up in disaster...who is going to lend me his shoulder to cry on...it's nobody's fault but my own...i got myself into this...dun ask me y am i so negative...y can't there be a happy ending?? becoz somehow i just dun see that something good will come out of this...i keep thinking that it's going to be yet another sad story...maybe it's because i am no longer confident after so many failures in the past...i recall the days i was confident of who i am...the things i noe i can do...now?? i go onto stage n i cannot even speak with confidence...i cannot talk...the one thing i use to be able to do without my heart skipping a beat...i dunno y i dun dare to do anything...y i dun want to do anything....

~i realise i must sound pretty ridiculous, heck i barely even noe u well enuf but yet i find myself saying stuff like "i think i like you", because until you came along, i haven't been able to do things like delete certain stuff from my hp, i barely noe you but i can like you and lose sleep over it and i almost had a fight with a good friend, maybe once again it's not "like" but another infatuation, haiz, i think i like you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home