Monday, June 19, 2006

cold
the manner you treat me with
I grumble but rush to apologise

it's all my fault
almost as if asking from you
for a little understanding
we drifted??
no, we were never close

the story may end
in either the most beautiful way possible
or the saddest ever
I guess I'm prepared

perhaps a person like you
the freedom you have
no one can ever be
in that place within your heart

~ to my dear han shang gong niang niang, I went back and checked and I realise that all my entries for the past 3 or 4 months are written without the help of a thesaurus...haha means actually you haven't read my really chim stuff yet

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Blogger bert said...

testing

 
At 4:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...everything is predestined and like what most people say "everything happen for a reason", so perhaps whatever is happening now happens for a reason. Be it good or bad, we have to learn to move on, and lifes' still go on..People come and people go, of course, if someone that comes along and "stay", you must learn to cherish it. But if he/she just happens to be a passer-by, one have to learn to treasure the moments (at least that person left a mark in your life). Nothing is easy and simple, it's human that make it complicated. Hope that every passing phase, U will learn something from it, it's thru these experiences that you learn to be strong.

Wishing u all the best

yours truely

J :p

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

albert's blog always very chim one...

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home