Monday, June 12, 2006

"Move on" - two words that mean a great deal. Everyone needs to move on with their life from heartbreaks, failures, disappointments, bereavement etc. We cannot afford to have a stagnant life for life is simply too short.

After knowing you since 2004 and then subsequently falling for you in the last 12 months or so, I've finally gathered the courage to move on. The misunderstanding we had was a motivation for me, albeit I thought it was the wrong sort of motivation but hey, it served its purpose. Nevertheless, we had always been friends and I trust that we shall continue to be so.

I assuming another source of motivation for me is that I think I finally have a stab at being happy with someone else, which just translates into - I think there is finally someone else out there for me, not just any silly obsessive infatuations (waitress & sunshine rays), but someone whom I think I really like. Note however the number of "I think" there are because right now, my guess is that I'm still unclear of what I truly want. I'm going to make certain that this is not going to become yet another mistake. This time if I choose to do anything, it's because it's different.

I'm at this junction in life right now where I think I'm rather lost. The decision to believe in God, move away from God, come back to God, moving away from God again, coming back to Him again and then moving away once again; am I truly facing the real me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home