Wednesday, June 14, 2006

tears
they always fall when I can't bear the loneliness
the comfort you'd only give
when you see the pearls stream

say a person's mood
is like the temporal white sky
I'd be worried
for it can be taken over by the gloom
anytime

the wait
for a chance as bad as it's sweet
I feel the optimism mixed with fatigue
for to lose you is too great a fear
hence the sorrow within the joy


~If I give up without trying, attempting or saying anything; it isn't because I'm a coward or a failure or I'm pessimistic. It's because I'm being realistic - to try and protect myself from being set up by myself for a world of hurt. Selfish? No, it's self-preservation. Because all it takes is one more heartbreak to drive me to an asylum (nahz, maybe I exaggerated a little here about the asylum, haha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home