Tuesday, June 27, 2006

There are many layers of silence.

What silence implies is relative to what one perceives.

There is the silence that comes from anger. Because shouting and screaming may replace talking, therefore one shuts his mouth to prevent blaming. Silence is the sound of ignoring in anger.

There is also the silence from disappointment. The lack of sound seemed to portray the words "what else can I say". It's not just a look of defeat but also an unwillingness to talk.

The silence that comes from sadness is often accompanied by a doleful look. A dejected and helpless face with longing eyes, no words are said because all that comes out would be sighs.

So remember children, silence is not always golden.

~ I moved on from one black hole straight into another even deeper but whiter hole. After a few weeks of climatic events, I had decided that I should move on from this black hole, though hopefully not into another one. However, sometimes things hardly go according to our plans.

To F: If somehow you're reading this, maybe some spy passed this information along to you or one day you chanced upon this, I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you. I did not want to fall yet another time but I was stubborn and I refused to listen to you and now you can probably say "I told you so" to me.

To "the-person-whose-name-should-be-here": Maybe you felt that I was being unfriendly by not talking to you or maybe you did not notice or did not care at all. I just want to say that I'm not being a snob or being cold, it's just that looking at you again made me realise why I fell for you initially. It also made me realise why I did not want to move on. Just waving goodbye at you and hearing you say "bye" was hard enough.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM , Blogger v1ns said...

oh bert, wat is love???

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

IMHO...

A feeling. A complex one thou at times could be discribed with just a few words, but thats never enough to stop discribing this ever changing feeling.

A feeling that revolved around almost the same old thing, but never be able to understood.

That's humanity also, isn't it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home