Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've been tagged by my friend philip...so here goes...

Favourite Colour(s): Green & White
Favourite Food: Eggs, eggs and more eggs
Favourite Song: Rainie's Zhi Xiang Ai Ni
Favourite Movie: Memoirs of a Geisha
Favourite Sport: Tennis
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday
Favourite Ice Cream: Strawberry Cheesecake

Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Taste: Saliva
Current Clothes: DCP light blue monkey tee and Levi's
Current Desktop: Cornell University Night View
Current Toenail Colour: Not applicable
Current Time: 10.12am (done this at my workplace office)
Current Annoyance: Restrooms that are always very far away
Current Thoughts: "see more openly"

First Best Friend: Edwin, primary school classmate
First Crush: Adeline, primary school classmate also
First Movie: Dragonball (the cartoon one, watched it at Wen Hua Xi Yuan)
First Lie: can't really remember but it should be something bout' me saying "no" when my mum asked "was it you who did it?"
First Music: boyzone perhaps??

Last Cigarette: last 2nd hand smoke counted??
Last Drink: plain water
Last Car Ride: thurs morn taxi ride with melvin, kev and leo
Last Crush: rather not say, wait no more girls want me
Last Phone Call: Vincent aka Highest Shang Gong Niang Niang
Last CD played: pan wei bo's "wo de mai ke feng" album

Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yup
Have you ever broken the law: I think I do it on a daily basis
Have you ever been arrested: nahz, I'm a good boy
Have you ever skinny dipped: nahz, I'm really a good boy
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: not really

4 Comments:

At 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa.haaa...thanks Albert, for taking the quizzz...

how are you breaking the law on a daily basis? do tell....

 
At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

illegal downloading...jaywalking...haha

bert

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger v1ns said...

Tennis ah... Hmmm, wonder u played....LOL

 
At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaa....that means I am also guilty....I download stuff all the time...

however, I don't jay walk! very law abiding! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home