Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English by AS Hornby states that a friend is a person, not a relation, whom one knows and likes well.

*******
What will you do when you are hurt by a person who you supposedly call a friend?

*******

I am truly thankful for the real friends who I have, for those of you who stood by me during my downs; for the brothers and sisters who were at my side when I was bereaved by the person I loved most dearly in this world; for the girls who put up with my singing and bhb-ness throughout the years; for all the old friends throughout the years who make an effort to stay in contact with; and for those who would always lend a listening ear to me when I needed one.

*******

Never in my life have I ever known a person whom I regret knowing, until now. There are just some people in life that you can do without.

*******
Yesterday, I still had this thought: "at the back of my mind, I do miss you (as a friend of course)." Today, I threw the back of my mind out. Palpably.

*******

Initially, I meant to just pour my heart out into this entry. But I decided otherwise. This blog is already filled with enough sorrow and pain; it doesn't need more anger or hatred.

*******

I just want to be happy. Utterly lucid but yet how difficult can that be??

*******

Alvin Awyong (I hope I spelt your name wrongly), I sincerely pray (figure of speech only) that I have nothing more to do with you. I have seen what lies underneath the facade.

*******

I will step up and step out and seek a happier life for myself. There is only so much misery one can endure and pardon me but I think I deserve better.

*******

Keep your family and loved ones close. I want to thank my mother for loving me.

*******

Two years ago I once wrote an entry about faith and religion and my goodness did my tagboard reached its limit and imploded. There is a reason why I would not hesitate to do something so controversial again today, I despise anonymity. Do not speak up if you do not have the guts. If you want to leave a comment but choose not to identify yourself, then please do not waste your time and my tagboard space.

*******

Thank you very much.

5 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger p[-_-]q said...

This is what I called pain. This is pain that hurts dearly.

别忘了,世界还有我们;还有我。

Whoever wishes to confront bird about anything goes thru me first.

Regards,
Leo NKL

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger N|vlem said...

now Leo becomes spokesman for Bert? O.o

 
At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yeah i got myself a f.o.c manager or agent....lolz

bert

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh u meant confront ah...i thot u mean comfort...ahah no need la...it's not the first time i'm inviting trouble from ppl on my blog...not as if i scared of anyone or anything...haha

Bert

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger N|vlem said...

-_-|||

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home